Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesdays With Noirrie

Yep, we're still freaks ...

Last year I revealed our Halloween freakishness to those of you who didn't already know about it. It hasn't abated. Some day I swear our neighbors are going to show up on our front lawn brandishing pitchforks and torches. Until then, I suppose we'll continue to be freaks. If you missed it (and if you care at all) you can see our decorations on my old blog:

and


It's all pretty much the same this year. I do try to add just one or two new things per year. This year it's this awesome skull that Carol made for me. Oh, and a lot more lights outside.

This cute little guy got added to the cemetery.
I have an idea for a ghost for the graveyard, but have been too busy (lazy?) to get it made. I actually started on it but it wasn't working out quite right so I stalled. Maybe that'll be my addition for next year. In the meantime ...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

No comments: