Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tuesday's With Noirrie

Happy New Year

And so begins another year. A new one. A fresh one. Time to make changes? Naw, not for me. I'm not a big believer in new year's resolutions. Why? Not because I don't need to make any changes, believe me. Mostly because I never keep them. And because I think if you decide to make a change in your life, you should just do it. Now. Don't wait for a particular date.

I do, on the first annually, wonder what this new year will bring. I confess I'm a bit worried because my dryer quite working the day before Christmas. You know how those things tend to run in threes? I've been angling for a new computer. After getting a new dryer, I'm guessing the next new item will be something equally less fun.

What else will this year bring? I hesitate to even guess, but yet I always do. But, this year as every year, I guess I have no choice but to wait and be surprised.

May YOUR year be a wonderful one.

No comments: